As we respond to government action and global concerns, we are taking every measure to protect the safety and wellbeing of our teachers, students, artists, staff, audiences, workshop participants and everyone else that we meet.
January 2021 Update
Our school workshops have now re-opened for schools in Tier 1 and 2 areas, with extra Covid safety measures in place.
In addition to our usual workshop programme, we are offering schools 'Back to School Wellbeing Workshops' designed to support the recovery curriculum. Click here for more information.
Nourish Online Dance Intensive:
Following the success of Nourish 2020, we are delighted to be partnering again with organisations and dance artists from across the world to deliver Nourish 2021, an online dance intensive, from the 18th - 21st February. Click here for more information.
In alignment with the ever-changing government advice and due to the many travel restrictions still in place, we have made the decision to suspend our Elevate courses until further notice. We hope to re-launch a course in the academic year 2022-23. Please sign up
to our 'Workshops and Courses' mailing list to be notified when we plan to re-commence the course.
Journey of the Magi 2021:
Unfortunately our 2020 tour was unable to go ahead as planned, however we are planning to tour Journey of the Magi in 2021
We have launched Parable for primary schools. Click here
to find out more about our new performance workshops, and here
to find out about our Good Samaritan Workshops and Lost Coin Assembly Performance.
June 2020 Update
Here is the action that we have taken:
- Following nationwide school closures, all of our school workshops have been postponed until schools fully re-open later in the year.
- Due to the uncertainty, and the impact on so many people of making changes last minute, we have decided to cancel our annual Summer Course that was due to take place in July.
- We made the decision, based on advice from Public Health England, for Elevate Dance Company 2020 to finish for their course two months earlier than planned. The rest of the course, and therefore their international tour, has unfortunately been cancelled. We hope that our wonderful students will be able to take with them what they have learned in order to continue spreading the message of hope and love in their future performance and community outreach.
- Except for retrieving mail, all our office staff are now working remotely from home.
- We are expecting to tour Journey of the Magi during advent as planned. We are adapting our cancellation policy to help churches and theatres / arts centres feel confident about making bookings during this uncertain time. Do get in touch if you would like to celebrate Christmas with your community with a production of this hilarious and thoroughly Christmassy interpretation of T.S. Eliot’s poem.
- Plans for the development of our new interactive show Parable Quest have been put on hold. We hope to continue with this project as soon as it is deemed safe for our dancers to rehearse in the studio together again.
Keeping in touch
If you would like to stay in touch during this time, please sign up to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, where we will be sharing important updates and inspiring content to keep spreading hope and creativity in these difficult times
Our team is continuing to work remotely to plan ahead. If you would like to contact us with any questions, or with queries about working together in the near future, please email us directly on email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Although the number of performances and workshops that we are able to deliver will be much reduced this year due to COVID-19, we still hope to be back up and running with wings on our toes as soon as it is advisable to do so.
Best wishes from all of us at Springs